Thursday, October 17, 2019

BUILD THAT WALL

A project marked by excessive and tedious repetition; I have finally finished my collection of Peter Pig walls.  Over the years I had been slowly buying a set here and there when I would place other orders.  I even went so far as to contact them for a special order of just the long straight wall sections.  (which they very nicely obliged) The walls are the Peter Pig "High Walls" found under the Normandy Stuff section of their scenery.  They are resin and each pack contains 5 pieces, 1 Long, 1 Long with a breach, 1 medium and two short lengths.  I also picked up 3 packs of their doors.  The walls are a brick and stucco design that is pretty universal and useful to this day.  The doors a mixture of wooden and metal designs.

In the end it took a couple weeks, (mostly due to my incredible slowness) but it is done.  Over 22 feet of walls and a foot worth of doorways.


23.85' to be exact


2 comments:

  1. The Great Wall of R.U.P.!

    Damn! That is a LOT of walling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paint work. My Normandy wall project has been put on the shelf of doom. Need to print more walls.

    ReplyDelete